Although there are many sanitary products and food processing methods currently available to people, no one is immune to worm infections. Regardless of gender and age, these parasites can appear in the human body. In addition to realizing that the presence of parasites in your body is inherently unpleasant, this phenomenon may also be accompanied by many unpleasant symptoms and diseases.
Unlike many other diseases, it is impossible to completely protect yourself from worm infections through vaccinations or special preparations. However, there are many effective folk remedies that can not only help you cure the disease, but also prevent it from happening in the future. Thanks to years of experience, these formulas have been formed and their effectiveness has been proven over time. There are special recipes suitable for young children and the elderly.
What is a worm?
In order to choose the right way to treat worms, you first need to figure out their types. This is only possible under laboratory conditions. Therefore, if positioning is the standard, we can distinguish between intestinal worms and extraintestinal parasites that can live and reproduce in blood vessels, bile ducts, and even brain and lung tissues. It is also worthwhile to distinguish between biological species. Therefore, worms can refer to rounds, tapeworms, or flukes.
Worms may differ depending on the stage of their life cycle. They are divided into biological worms, ground worms and infectious species.
- Therefore, ground worms exist in the soil in the form of eggs. Without this stage, the worm cannot enter the human body.
- Biological worms appeared after changing several intermediate hosts. Therefore, they can visit the animal's body before infecting humans.
- Infectious worms are released from the human body into the external environment.
Symptoms of worm infection
The time for the first symptoms of a worm infection to appear may vary from a few days to a few months, depending on the type of parasite. The most common manifestation of parasitic diseases in the acute phase can be considered an allergic reaction. They appear in the form of a rash, accompanied by itching. Their area is constantly increasing. In addition, there are swollen lymph nodes, as well as tissue edema and pain in muscles and joints. Particularly difficult cases may be accompanied by severe cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, stool disturbance, nausea, splenomegaly, and even changes in blood composition.
Helminthiasis will eventually become a chronic stage. Symptoms may vary depending on the organ affected by the worm. In most cases, this problem affects the intestines. If the number of individuals of the parasite is insignificant, the disease may not have any symptoms at all. The problem only occurs in the case of large or large numbers of parasites. The main role of worms is to affect the digestive system, making it difficult to absorb nutrients and excrete body waste. As a result, immunity is reduced, and the work of all body systems is disturbed. When children are involved, the symptoms of parasitic diseases can also spread to the nervous system.
Worm in milk and garlic
This recipe may be best for kids. Usually 3-4 days of treatment is enough to make the worms disappear. During this time, it is recommended to give your child a glass of milk every day, which contains 3 crushed garlic cloves. Garlic plays a major role here, and milk only helps to eliminate the unpleasant bitterness. Make sure to make a garlic enema before going to bed.
There are several recipes for making enema.
- The easiest way is to chop garlic (1 clove) and boil it in a glass of water or milk for 5 minutes. Then the liquid must be filtered.
- Another option is to boil the garlic head in a glass of milk until soft. After the milk has cooled, filter and enema. For adults, you can use the entire volume, for children, half a cup (70 to 100 ml) is enough. The important thing is that it must be kept as long as possible after the enema. Enema helps to get rid of pinworms.
- In order to enhance the effect of enema, you can take some garlic-based products at the same time. Therefore, it is useful to drink a small amount of milk and add 15 drops of garlic juice on an empty stomach 3 times a day.
- Eating 10 cloves of garlic at a time and washing them with roasted milk is also helpful. You need to give garlic for a few hours to let it act on the gastrointestinal tract, and then they take a laxative. This is one of the most effective ways to treat worms, and ancient healers used this method.
Garlic is a magic medicine, which can cure almost all diseases. In the case of worms, it may be difficult to find a more effective treatment. Garlic is especially effective if it is taken in the form of a tincture. To prepare it, you need 5 cloves of garlic and a glass of milk.
First, the garlic is made into gruel through a press or grate. Pour the resulting mixture into the milk and boil for about 15 minutes. After removing the pot from the heat, close the lid and let the broth boil for a few hours. The resulting product can be used either in the form of a drink or in the form of an enema.
The course of taking garlic tincture is one week. At the same time, you need to drink 4 cups a day (you can prepare a full-day tincture at a time and increase the amount of ingredients proportionally). If you decide to receive enema treatment, you will also need a cup of tincture (half the standard amount is sufficient for your child). It is best to perform this procedure one week before bedtime.
Treating worms with pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds are a very effective anti-helminthic medicine. Compared with garlic treatment, this treatment brings much less discomfort. Therefore, the combination of seeds and castor oil works well. Within three days, you need to take 25 unpeeled pumpkin seeds in 4 divided doses. Try to chew them as thoroughly as possible. After an hour, you need to drink a teaspoon of castor oil. The course of treatment is three days.
For the next recipe, you need to grind 300 grams of pre-peeled pumpkin seeds in a coffee grinder or in a mortar. The resulting powder is diluted with water to a density similar to sour cream. At the end of cooking, add a tablespoon of honey. Please note that for teenagers, the dose is halved, while for the treatment of children, one-sixth of the adult standard is sufficient. When you are fasting in the morning, you need to eat the resulting lumps. In order to make the effect of the medicine on the body consistent, try to extend the process for an entire hour, slowly chewing each part (this is not difficult, because the taste of the honey seed ball will be very pleasant). After three hours, you need to drink a laxative or enema. This method allows you to solve the worm problem within a day.
Enema from a worm
Since worms are parasitic in the intestine in most cases, local treatments such as enema are very suitable. Usually, the enema is performed at night. Even if you take certain medications orally, it is difficult for you to avoid this procedure.
The most effective is garlic enema. Chop 5 garlic cloves, pour half a cup of water on top, and bring to a boil. When the broth has cooled down, filter and start the program. Remember, this enema solution should not be completely cold. It is best to match your body temperature.
In the fight against worms, Tansy showed high efficiency. Therefore, a cup of boiling water requires 20 grams of dried herbs. After half an hour, the infusion will be completely ready, just filter it. As in the previous case, the product should be slightly warmer. attention! It should be remembered that pregnant women and breastfeeding women should not be treated with tansy!
Since the parasites cannot tolerate alkaline environments, it is possible to use baking soda for enema. Dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water, then heat the resulting solution slightly to 38-42 ºC on the stove. For children, this amount is sufficient. When treating adults, it is best to prepare two glasses of solution for one procedure.
Medicinal materials are the basis of traditional medicine, and the treatment of roundworms is inseparable from medicinal materials. In addition to the high efficacy of medicinal plants, the treatment is also quite mild, and the treatment will not bring strong discomfort.
- Many times, wormwood is used to treat worms. To prepare the infusion, you need to pour a cup of boiling water on a spoon with a hay slide. The signal that the medicine is ready will be that the grass sinks to the bottom and the liquid itself will turn brown. The broth should be filtered. Shortly before meals (three times a day), drink half a cup of this medicine.
- Tansy's infusion was prepared in a similar manner, but the preparation time was increased to 4 hours. In addition, since Tansy is a poisonous plant, you can only drink at most one tablespoon of potion at a time. There should be 4 such techniques throughout the day. You can also use Tansy as an enema, the recipe we gave above.
- If you are not sure whether you can prepare an infusion or decoction correctly, try making a dry mixture. Therefore, grind flaxseed, cloves and dried wormwood in equal proportions in a coffee grinder. After each meal, you need to take half a teaspoon of the resulting powder.
- The gentlest way to eliminate worms is to consume 200 ml of fresh carrot juice every morning. (It is best to have an empty stomach). Pomegranate peel dry decoction and chamomile tea are very helpful.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin seed oil is used to remove large parasites from the body. It can even effectively fight tape and round worms. The course of treatment lasted for three days, during which time they drank a teaspoon of medicine three times a day (naturally on an empty stomach). Food is not allowed until half an hour later. It is also recommended to use up to 50 ml of oil enemas at night.
In order to prevent yourself from changing herbs, you can buy ready-made preparations and herbal teas in pharmacies, which are specially designed to remove internal parasites. Therefore, temple tea is very popular. In addition, almost every pharmaceutical company has its own line of antiparasitic drugs. Their ingredients are roughly the same, but the proportions of certain medicinal plants may vary greatly.
Is it possible to infect animals with worms
Of course, the risk of getting worms through contact with cats and dogs is high, because they are the main carriers of these parasites. However, if you follow basic hygiene habits, you will not get sick. It is sufficient to wash your hands thoroughly every time you pet an animal or touch certain objects (plates, toilets, pet toys).
If you touch your lips or eat with dirty fingers, you may not be able to avoid infection. In addition, keep a certain distance from animals. Even if you love your pet very much, it is best not to kiss him, because the parasite larvae are in the animal's saliva and hair. Even if your pet does not go out, precautions must be taken.
How did the bugs come out?
Worms can be excreted not only through the anus, but also with the vomit. Moreover, they may not necessarily die.
Helmentosis is completely treatable. At the same time, if you don’t trust medicine, then you have a large number of proven and effective folk remedies to choose from. Be patient and continue to heal. Once you get rid of the parasites, your health will be greatly improved.